● Meet up: 08/09/2019 at 9:30am at Praha - Hlavní nádraží in front of Subway restaurant. Ticket for Prague public transport is also valid in trains (excepte SMS ticket) - so if you have e.g. all day ticket you don't need to buy one, otherwise please buy a daily (recommended) ticket for public transport.
● Departure: at 9:50am by S7 to Smíchovské nádraží, then by Metro-B to Jinonice. (arrival ~10:05am).
(Because of diversion on the train S65 we have changed transport plan.)
● Meet up: 08/09/2019 at 9:35am at Praha - Hlavní nádraží in front of Subway restaurant. We will buy a tickets on spot, if you have a valid ticket for public transport you don't need to buy one.
● Departure: at 9:54am by S65 through a romantic valley with so called Prague Semmering to Prague - Jinonice. (arrival 10:09am).
We go along the Prokopské Valey to an unusual view of Prague from above Vltava river without turist crowds.
We can take a sunbathe or make a small picnic there :)
Then along the bank of Vltava river we go through Branický Bridge to the opposite side of the river.
There is a restaurant in a sport club (Hamr Braník http://www.hamrsport.cz/cs/restaurace-branik/
Finally we can swim directly in the Vltava river nearby Branický most - next to a small naturistic beach.
● Return back
: by tram from the stop Nádraží Braník.
: ~8km, slightly challenging, paved and unpaved roads, forest terrain, hilly terrainhttps://en.mapy.cz/s/3lc1U
● Plese bring enough drinking water for hot weather and an appropriate snack, a towel/blanket, good shoes or outdoor sandals - please don't go in flip-flops.
Leader: Pavel Růžička, tel: +420 603 416 974