Outdoor walk from Ledeč nad Sázavou to Světlá nad Sázavou via Foglar's Zlatá Zátoka and CHKO Stvořidla.
● Meet up: May 11, 2019 at 7.30am at Praha - Hlavní nádraží in front of Subway restaurant. We will buy a tickets on spot.
● Departure from Prague: 8.03. By train R 977 Vysočina to station Světlá nad Sázavou where we change at 10.16 to train OS 9202 to station stop Horní Ledeč
● Return: Depending on the situation, train departures from Světlá to Prague are 16.15, 17.32, 18.15
From the stop in Ledeč nad Sázavou we head to the majestic Ledeč Castle which offers several sightseeing tours or ascent to the castle tower.http://www.hrad-ledec.cz/en/tours.html
(the circuit will be selected in the train).
Then we will set off along the Sázava River towards Foglar's Sun Bay, followed by the Protected Landscape Area of Stvořidla, here you can take a bath and the possibility of refreshments and meals (it depends on the weather and oveners)
We end the trip n the Světlá nad Sázavou here we go for a meal in one of the restaurants and then we sit on the train in the direction of Prague,
● Route: 13-16km, medium-demanding, paved and unpaved roads, forest terrain, climb.
● Take with you: adequate snack, drink
Led by: Jaroslav Kaiser